Thursday, March 20, 2014

SENIOR MOMENT....BEEN MEANING TO SHARE THIS LINK

I've been a guest blogger this week over at 'And Then We Set It on Fire'......  My posts have leaned toward technical aspects.....helpful hints, etc. ....rather than any sort of long attempt to explain why I love hand work.  None of them have been repeated on my blog, so you may wish to check them out.

March's focus, hosted by Beata Keller-Kerchner, is hand stitching.  Beata invited 5 guest bloggers, along with her wonderful insights and work to provide an inspiring month of posts. Do take a few minutes and visit both links.

Here's a piece made by Beata, one of my personal favorites!

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm leaving today to lecture/teach at the Fairfield Glade Quilt Guild.  "The Husband" and Sooty, our rescue black lab who now thinks she's human, will hold down the fort at home.  I'll be back before you know it or miss me!!

No comments: