Sunday, August 17, 2014

BLUEGRASS AT ITS BEST


I love Bluegrass music.....it makes me so happy! Fortunately, we have an abundance of opportunities to hear great groups right in our backyard.  The group, Dailey & Vincent continue to outshine them all.  Professional in every way and yet in the sold out concert I just attended....I'm sure every person in the 1,500 strong audience thought they came just to play and interact personally with them.

I took a short toe tapping video to share with you but for the life of me I can't upload it to blogger.  So....please treat yourself.....click here....and then click on the video link directly below the header on the right side to hear what the fuss is all about.   



1 comment:

Robbie said...

Banjo, violin, guitar...and Bluegrass....love it! They are good...and close to you! How cool is that!