Monday, November 24, 2014

THANKSGIVING WEEK

Like so many of us.....Turkey Day preparations have begun.  I'm having a difficult time containing my excitment.....our son/wife and 2 1/2 year old grandson are traveling all the way from San Francisco to celebrate the holiday with us.  Kuddos to them for making such a long and difficult trip during a busy holiday travel time with a little one.

Having a young one in the house requires a bit of planning.....no kid friendly toys here.  However, I've developed creative activities that we can do together.  As an example, I've cut felt shapes that we can play with on my flannel design wall.  Fun, yes????

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Mary, I am so happy for you and your family to have this time together!!!! It's so special!!!!! Can't wait to read posts and see pics!!!

Windy Hill Happenings said...

This is fabulous....Jill and I are going to make some felt shapes for Audrey to play with at Christmas...Thanks for sharing such a great idea...

margaret said...

have a lovely time with your family, I am sure you will have lotof fun with the little one