Wednesday, September 16, 2015

ANOTHER BABY QUILT

There's been several baby quilts coming out of my studio lately....in fact, I'm working on another one right now.....will share soon.

This one was presented to our son & DIL during my recent trip to CA......a bit premature but I wanted to give it to them in person.  The new 'little person', (a second baby boy) will arrive in 16 days....but whose counting??

I can't take credit for this design idea....I saw a similar one somewhere online.....and it stuck with me.  I'm sorry not to be able to credit the inspiration.....but this is what I remember of it.


2nd Stori
41.5" x 54"
Pieced and appliqued cottons, machine quilted.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

This is simple and sweet- I'm sure it will prompt many imaginings for a little boy.

Lara B. said...

There is something joyful about this quilt Mary! I love the red kites and the moody clouds and the sea. It is beautiful and will grow right along with your new little grandson!

Robbie said...

Awwwwwww How cute...looks like you did a nice job quilting it too!!! 16 days! WOW!!! Will you head back out after the birth?