Thursday, March 10, 2016

WHAT IS SURPRISING ABOUT THIS PHOTO?

We members of PTA (Professional Textile Artists) wait all year for our next 3 day retreat.....our 8th one is this week.  It's when we leave husbands/pets/all our cares at home and totally immerse ourselves into quilt projects and laughter.

My pile to haul along is growing.  The antique drying rack is a rescue from Georgia Bonesteel who was going to donate it.....'the husband' repaired the parts that were broken and now it's my 'go to' organizer when I'm working with strips. Not so easily seen in the basket at the back of the photo, are rolls of homespun strips that I precut.  It gets pretty crazy with 10 of us all talking/sewing/snacking at once so I personally always do a lot of prep. work at home which allows me to mindlessly stitch without making major mistakes.

This view is just the sewing materials that I'll be bringing.  So....here's my question.......Do you spot something here that you wouldn't expect to see??

Sorry.... no hints.....but if you've been following me for at least the last 6 months or so......you may notice what it is.

Check back tomorrow for the answer......

6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

So you got another Pfaff??

Nancy said...

Have a wonderful time! Well, I see your sewing machine, so I'm not sure what might be missing. Will check back.

Quilt Rat said...

Hmmmmm....I spy my little eye on a Pfaff....what's the Story....Stori?

Anonymous said...

Hope this means you found a new Pfaff...

Robbie said...

Sewing machine???

margaret said...

sounds like you will be having a fun time at the retreat, I too presume it is another new sewing machine.