Saturday, April 9, 2016

WHO ME??

Even though the string quilt didn't work out as a wall quilt, Sooty, our adopted black lab thinks it's swell. 
 I'm NOT a fan of allowing dogs on the furniture....but darn if they don't sneak up anyway when one's back is turned. At least now the denim fabric is somewhat protected while she makes herself at home!
When caught....Sooty behaves in the following manner.  She plants her butt firmly in place, refuses to look directly at you, acting in total denial that this is NOT her domain.

6 comments:

Linda M said...

I think Sooty is quite happy with the quilt.

Robbie said...

Awwwww I'm sure Sooty loves the quilt and thinks you are the best mom for 'making it for him'! HA

margaret said...

what a personality obviously has great choice of what is nice too

Deb said...

I love when our furbabies give the stamp of approval

The Inside Stori said...

Thank you Debra......I tried to email you but it looks like your settings have you as a 'no reply blogger'....... perhaps you will read this and are able to switch to include email replies?

The Idaho Beauty said...

This is so funny - and so familiar. The animal experts would say the looking away is a sign of submission to the alpha dog, yes you! Never look anything in the eye unless you are planning on challenging it. But in my experience, it looks more like the thinking is, if I can't see you, you can't see me. And oh the innocence - definitely "Who, me?"