Thursday, August 10, 2017

FLORAL FABRIC SALE

This quality fabric is still available with free shipping to US mainland.....need to destash!!!

Fabric Freedom Florals - London, England  - 8 - 1 yard cuts plus a 1/2 yd. piece (lilac/green/white -center botton of photo.)  New, never washed or frankly, barely unfolded, smoke free house.  $54.00 -  ship within 24 hrs. of payment....via  USPS.  email me direct:  mary.stori@gmail.com  Will bill via PayPal or can accept check but shipping will be delayed until check clears.  




1 comment:

Robbie said...

Good luck! I've done quite well with my fabric stash...gave lots and lots a few years ago to our guild and now I'm actually using up my fabrics! Only time I buy any is in Florida when my friend drags me to a quilt shop! HA...ok, so I drag her too!