Tuesday, May 15, 2018

AFTER THE UNPACKING

They say a picture is worth a thousand words....this one says 'here's a thousand pieces of fabric!!'  A friend who saw the stash in person told me these pictures don't even begin to provide a gauge of just how much of a quilt shop I have!

All 50-60 boxes of fabrics have now been unpacked & organized.  Our guest room won't be welcoming overnight guests for quiet awhile!  I'll also be undertaking finding homes for the 1930's quilt tops .....if this style is something you are interested in....email me and I'll try to match your taste to what's here to sell, though I will post some here too....without turning this blog into a constant advertisement!  






I'm counted out...but as one example of just how much is here, this section of the 4 tier bin alone has around 100 - 1/2 yd. cuts of batiks, plus some are larger cuts as well.......what an impressive collection my friend enjoyed.

If you live in the area and would like a really discounted fabric shopping exerience, connect with me using my email link on the right side bar.....and we can set up a time/date.  The sooner the better!!