Sunday, May 13, 2018

BATIK CUT DIAMOND SHAPE BUNDLE

As I'm working my way through the bags and bags of fabric yardage, I'm finding some real gems.  You all know I'm NOT that much of a piecer....just not my thing, but so many of you are....and so many of you don't enjoy the cutting process.  So perhaps there's a home out there for these.

I have no clue what quilt pattern (if any) this was planned to be.....here are the details:
-  200 large diamonds - 12.5" x 9"
- 15 medium size diamonds - 6.75" x 4.5" 
- 16 small size diamonds - 6" x 4" 

Color scheme is both lights and darks:  purples, greens, tans, browns.  Way too many different patterns to count...but hopefully you can get an idea by looking at the piles slightly spread apart.

All for $17.00 plus shipping.  If interested, email me (link on right side bar).  I'll invoice via PayPal and ship via USPS priority flat rate @ $7.25, the next day if possible.   SORRY....SOLD....  keep watching for more goodies to come!!!




No comments: