Friday, May 11, 2018

I NEED TO BE CLONED!!!

Well.....I've really been neglecting this blog......for good reason.....as practially every waking moment has been devoted to getting my friend's treasures unpacked, sorted and onto new homes.  Yet, I've hardly made a dent....you can NOT imagine....our house looks like a quilt shop.

However, today I enjoyed time with my PTA friends.  We were invited to stroll and enjoy the gardens of a mutual friend of one of our members.  She's turned their 11-12 acres into a private arboretum.....so beautiful.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves with few words.

 View from the porch
 Artwork everywhere, including this piece over an outside fireplace

 Custom railings along the walking paths
 Private studio
 One of 4 ponds
Circle garden
I'm a sucker for yard art....loved these iron/stone swans

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Spectacular- breathe it in!

Ann Scott said...

Well, it seems you pick a gorgeous place to take a break!

quiltedfabricart said...

Holy moly! How lucky she is to live in such a place. I assume the first pic is her house. I’ve always dreamed of living in a stone house but would be happy to live in the studio on that property. Beautiful

The Idaho Beauty said...

Never hurts to take a break, especially when it is at such a beautiful site. It must have calmed your soul.